Today as the internet has spread to most cities in the Philippines and many local governments advocating training that will enable their constituents to gain employment in the Business Process Outsourcing industries: Call Center, IT Web Development, software development, Animation, LPO, KPO, Accounting, Payroll and Backoffice allows businesses to operate in big cities as well as in the Provinces.
No matter where you locate your Business Process Outsourcing some important things to take into consideration are:
– Accessibility of Local Transportation
– Food Outlets and convenience stores open 24 hours
– Flooding (you may not want to locate on the ground floor)
BPO Buildings Considerations
- Non -centralized conditioning; you do not want to pay a premium to cool down the whole building
- 7 days x 24 hour building access
- 24 hour backup generator
- More than one ISP connection
- Cost per sqm and common area association dues
- PEZA certified
- Will let you have a pantry and rest area
- Surge protectors
The above applies to big cities and the provinces.
In the provinces you may have a lower employee churn rate as there is less competition for new hires as well as lower cost salaries and lower operational costs.
For those of you who would like to find office space in the big cities, the main BPO areas are Makati, Alabang, Ortigas Center Pasig, Eastwood Quezon City, The Fort Taguig, Cebu, Bacolod and Davao City.
Contact Dayanan Philippines Business Consultants for your Business Process Outsourcing startup.